The best kind of morning...

...is one where you can inspire yourself. Inspiring others is wonderful, but I think it's important that we remember we need to be able to rely on ourselves and give ourselves the motivation to get through things. Haha, as Sugarland says, "It'll be alright again"

I am having the best morning in forever! I'm not feeling AS sick, and I woke up at 0430am to run with the ladies (and two men)...and somehow I got voted non-res member of the month! It's amazing how three mornings a week can have such an impact on your life. I knew I missed my morning runs with the ladies, but I didn't realize HOW MUCH I missed it until I showed up and saw everyone again. Flu sucks. Get your flu shot, for real.

I left with a big ole grin on my face, and I even ran the whole way back to the metro...which doesn't sound like a big deal, but after the month I've had...

March promises to be an incredible and busy time. Between running happy hours, my DC best friend's engagement party, volunteering, birthday bash for BOMF, etc...

When did my life become so great?!

Comments

Popular Posts