TOP TEN REASONS TO SUPPORT MY ARGUMENT:
1. A bubble bath on Wednesday seemed like a big deal.
2. Highlight of my week consisted of (finally) skyping with the boyfriend.
3. I got excited by a $20 coupon to Pacers today.
4. I called in sick to work yesterday and slept til 2pm.
5. After I woke up, I watched HGTV the remaining part of the day.
6. I plan on running 15 miles tomorrow, thus meaning I will log more HGTV watching tonight.
7. I will probably be really tired tomorrow after the 15 miles and will end up falling asleep during the first quarter of the football games.
8. I can't remember the last time I hung out in public.
9. I talk to the dog.
10. I get excited when I can go grocery shopping for the week because that means something new to eat for 7 days straight.
I haven't run since the three miles around Hains Point earlier this week...and I'm planning on logging a hefty 15 miles tomorrow. That means a fancy Friday night for me. And Saturday night. WOOOO PARTY ANIMAL. Psyche. Maybe I can have one of those cool 'bubble' baths Saturday with a bottle of wine...to relax and sulk in my soreness. At least tomorrow will be a true, true test of the CW-X compression pants and Saucony calf sleeves! Put those bad boys to use!
Stay tuned for how tomorrow ends up! Happy weekend everyone!
You guys won't believe it but damnit....I got sick again. This time it took three rounds of antibiotics to kill my ear infections/super ...
I'm getting back into it. Back into shape. Back into running. Back into blogging. Back to my old self...or rather, a new improved ve...
Getting back into shape is a S T R U G G L E! I get into a good groove, nice routine for a couple weeks and then BAM. Sickness sweeps over t...
We are starting Week Three of my marathon training (well, technically yesterday...)! So in Week One, I was doing a quick ramp up and ran m...